Monday, October 29, 2012

Cover Letter and Revised Resume



Angelique N. Gonzalez
1241 Harbert Ave. #3, Memphis, TN 38104 ¨ 817.243.5995

Modcloth Careers
Internship


Dear Modcloth Hiring Authority:

I am writing to apply for the ModStylist Intern position.  With my knowledge in Fashion Design and Digital Media, this is the ideal position for my talent, training, and education.  The responsibilities as a Stylist that Modcloth offers will allow me to use my experience in:

·       Fashion Design; clothing construction and fit, fabrics, and color
·       Retail and customer care
·       Digital Media including Adobe Creative Suites, photography and digital cinema

My strong fashion and digital background make me proficient as a style advisor and community creator in everyday work environments, especially when working as part of a team.  I consider challenge and variety an important part of life and welcome a fast-paced and exciting work environment.

I am certain my resume and this letter will provide you with sufficient information to judge whether I am appropriate for this position.  Should you desire any additional information to help you evaluate my potential, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.  Thank you for your consideration.  I look forward to meeting with you.

Best regards,

Angelique Gonzalez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment